Join In! - Interactive Stage Shows
Clap, sing, dance, listen and be amazed – for large groups!
Some of the MobileMusicMuseum collections can only be presented by an intermediary. For these purposes Michael Bradke stages appearances in which the audience always actively participates in.
- Participants: up to 250 school children / families
- Duration: 30-60 minutes, suitable as an in-between presentation
- Setup: 15-60 minutes
- Stage: 3x4 meters, or according to prior agreement, without stage possible
- Locations: theatres, schools, museums, science centres, parks, festivals, suitable for open air events
- Technology: provided by the MMM
- Transportation: arrival on a plane or via train are both an option
The Tone Tube Swing Band wails, the Body Sounds Orchestra crackles and pops. The ScreechChoir hardly finishes its ear-splitting performance before the audience transforms into a School of Samba.
This interactive stage show introduces the audience to the sounds of water. In a multifaceted way, the element H2O is examined with an emphasis on its physical, artistic and ecological aspects.